Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Tablet with S Pen, Android, 32GB, 4GB RAM, Wi-Fi, 9.7", Black
We like it because...
it not only has a fantastic AMOLED display and 4 speakers for quality entertainment, but is also pre-loaded with Word, Excel and PowerPoint to help increase your productivity when you’re on the move.
The new Galaxy Tab S3 comes with S Pen to offer fluid note taking and quick apps navigation. It features a stunning 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display and HDR video to deliver an immersive viewing experience and quad speakers tuned by leading audio manufacturer AKG to produce a crystal clear sound.
Power for the day
Achieving a full charge won’t take the whole night as the Tab S3 is built with Adaptive Fast Charging functionality to ensure you get a full battery symbol in just 3 hours. No need to worry about running out of power when you’re out and about as the Tab S3 is fitted with a 6,000 mAh battery that’ll produce an extended battery standby time to give you 12 hours of video playback.
Improved S Pen
Taking notes, opening your favourite apps, drawing pictures, editing photos and amending documents is done with ease thanks to the new and improved S Pen. It’s designed to look and feel like a regular pen writing on a piece of paper, so every movement will feel totally natural.
Weighing only 429g and measuring 6mm in thickness, this device will be an unnoticeable addition to your handbag or workbag, so you’ll be able to take it wherever you go.
Capture the moment
The 13-megapixel camera with autofocus functionality guarantees you’ll be able to photograph any fast-moving object to keep your social media platforms updated with your latest activities when you’re touring the globe. The 5-megapixel front-facing camera with flash means your evening selfies will be as clear and colourful as the ones you’ve taken during the day.
The reversible USB Type-C connector means you can enjoy lightning quick data and power transfer to suit your fast-moving lifestyle.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint pre-installed
Additional information: manufacturers often update their Operating System (OS) software over the course of a device’s lifespan – this means that your product might ship with a more advanced OS than specified.
- Accessories Included
- S Pen
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Quad speakers tuned by AKG
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 12 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 5MP with flash
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 13MP with autofocus
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H23.7 x W16.9 x D0.6cm
- Super AMOLED
- Ethernet Port
- Metal & Glass
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Information not available
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internal Storage
- Location Services
- A-GPS + GLONASS
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Model name / number
- Galaxy Tab S3 Tablet, 32GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7", Black
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Operating System Filter
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Type C USB 3.1
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Snapdragon 820 (2.15GHz + 1.6GHz)
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Information not available
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Samsung Offer
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Size
- 9.1" to 11"
- Screen sizes (Laptops)
- Up to 10"
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- Yes - Google Now
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy