Samsung MS23F301EAK SOLO Microwave, Black
With Samsung’s MS23F301EAK microwave oven, you can revolutionise the way you cook in your kitchen. Boasting a roomy 23L capacity, 800W power and sleek exterior, this model is set to provide a great mix of style and convenience.
Triple distribution heating system
Ensures super quick and even cooking throughout, so you can be sure your food is thoroughly cooked in the centre, while remaining crisp and appealing from the outside. Meal times will be a breeze as it makes easy work of all your favourite foods, from light snacks to the family Sunday roast.
This model is super easy to clean and ensures you food remains safe to eat and thoroughly hygienic. With a special oven cavity, you can be sure this model is extremely hard-wearing, scratch resistant and anti-bacterial, coping brilliantly with the daily use of dishes in and out of the cavity.
Easytronics dial controls are complimented by a cool ice blue LED display, giving this model a contemporary look for your kitchen.
Please note: for proper operation, the oven must have sufficient air flow i.e. 5cm at one side, the other being open; 15cm clear over the top; 10cm at the rear.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- Auto Cook Programs Information Cooking time automatically calculated by weighing the food
- Auto Defrost Programs
- Auto Reheat Programs
- Auto Sensor
- Child lock
- Cooking Power (IEC)
- H27.5 x W48.9 x D37.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Heating Category Information A to E, with E taking the least time to heat food
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Ceramic enamel
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Shelves
- No shelves
- Oven Function
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Solo Microwave
- Power Levels Information Choice of programmes for your cooking needs
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Turntable Diameter Information The bigger the diameter, the more flexibility the oven has
- Type Of Microwave
- Microwave only
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Perfect solutions when there just isn't enough time to spare