Samsung PS51E8000 Plasma HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 51 Inch with Freeview/Freesat HD and 2x 3D Glasses
The Samsung E8000 delivers amazing Full HD picture quality, immersive 3D and deeper contrast thanks to its plasma display. Sophisticated slimline design means that it’ll complement any space, while great Smart TV features like Wi-Fi, apps, on-demand video and more make it a complete entertainment experience right out of the box.
- Full HD 1080p viewing gives you sharper detail, so you can enjoy your favourite movies and programmes with greater realism than ever before. Samsung’s Real Black Pro technology, enhances the darkest areas of the image for more clarity and depth.
- Active 3D gives you a sharper, deeper 3D effect for more immersive movies and games, while 3D Exploremakes accessing your 3D content simple.
- Built-in Freeview HD brings all your favourite TV programmes to live in stunning HD without subscriptions or the hassle of a separate set top box.
- Bring a world of online content to your living room. Entertainment ranges from music and social networking to on-demand 3D movies and services like BBC iPlayer and ITV Player. Best of all, built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables you to get online straight away.
- Catch up with friends and family on the big screen through free Skype to Skype calls with the separate camera attachment.
- AllShare Play sets your media free by allowing wireless access to compatible smartphones and computers. ConnectShare Movie even allows you to access pictures, music and movies from a USB stick or hard drive and enjoy content on the big screen.
- Smart Evolution completely reengineers your TV without having to replace the whole set. Simply insert the Samsung Smart Evolution Kit (available separately) and let it work its magic. Transform your TV's dual core CPU to the faster generation of quad core technology. Heighten your viewing experience by shifting your VOD resolution HD TV to the picture quality Full HD has to offer.
- This TV come with a 5 year warrantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
Special because we negotiate excellent discounts from our suppliers, and pass the savings on to you.
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD and freesat HD
- H119.3 x W71.3 x D4.81cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- 5 years
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 272 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV