Samsung RB41J7859S4 Chef Collection Freestanding Fridge-Freezer, A+++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
We like it because...
In August 2015, this product was awarded the "Best Buy" for Fridge Freezers by Which? magazine, outlining the high quality and superior efficiency of this Samsung appliance.
Samsung's new Chef Collection is the product of a collaboration with three world-renowned chefs. Drawing on their expertise and experience, they have helped Samsung to revolutionise the kitchen experience and to come up with creative and innovative ways for you to prepare, store and serve your food.
The RB41J7859S4 is rated A+++ for energy efficiency, which means it’ll save you a huge amount of money on your energy bills, and is environmentally friendly.
This fridge-fridge freezer uses SpaceMax technology, which means it provides the largest amount of usable space possible whilst taking up a minimal amount of floor space. With a fridge capacity of 276 litres and a freezer capacity of 130 litres, you’ll find a generous amount of space within the appliance to store all of your groceries.
With frost free technology, the fridge-freezer will never need defrosting, which means maintenance is easy. You’ll never need to worry about your food frosting over either, and your appliance will always be in a useable state.
You’ll be able to find everything you need quickly and easily by organising your groceries into the 3 freezer drawers and 3 fridge shelves. There are also 2 salad drawers in the fridge, perfect for keeping your fruits and vegetables fresh.
With a noise level of just 39dB, the RB41J7859S4 is one of the quietest fridge-freezers available, and will therefore not disturb you with annoying background noise.
Twin Cooling Plus maintains optimal humidity levels in both the fridge and freezer to keep food in peak condition. The 'Precise Chef Cooling' maintains consistent temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
A range of Chef-inspired features make life even easier for you. With Chef Mode you can store food in four different zones at chef-recommended temperatures.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H201.7 x W59.5 x D65cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Finger Print Reader Information Security feature: access to your device through the reading of your fingerprint
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- No - Freestanding
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- RB41J7859S4 Chef Collection Freestanding Fridge-Freezer
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 17 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Chef Collection
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance