Samsung RS7667FHCSL American Style Fridge Freezer, Silver
Samsung’s H-Series American Style fridge freezer brings large capacity and stylish design to the forefront—and into your kitchen. The Digital Inverter Compressor expertly adjusts cooling performance to reduce power usage, while energy-efficient LED lighting ensures everything is clear and easy to see. Other standout features include easy-open handles, an ice blue LED display with touch controls and a built-in ice maker that allows more usable freezer capacity. Between its elegant appearance and its advanced technologies that keep foods fresh, the new H-Series refrigerator is a fantastic choice for any kitchen.
The RS7667FHCSL uses two separate air flows and precise temperature control to maintain optimal humidity levels on both the refrigerator and freezer sides. This Twin Cooling Plus® System helps keep your apples fresh, prevents your ice cream from getting freezer burn, and stops ice cubes from smelling like the garlic bread you’ve stored in the refrigerator.
Know what’s happening inside your refrigerator without ever opening the door. The external LED display, with its blue glow, shows the inside temperatures for both fridge and freezer, and lets you know when it’s time to change the filter. Touch the display to dispense water and ice, or to set the refrigerator to Holiday Mode when you go on holiday.
The ClearView Icemaker frees up valuable space in the freezer while storing up to 2kg of ice. This move gives you two more shelves for storing ice cream, frozen meals and other treats. The ice maker also features a transparent compartment so you can see just how much ice you have on hand.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H178.9 x W91.2 x D71.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Right hand side
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home