Samsung UE46F5500 LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 46" with Freeview HD
Now it’s even easier to discover and enjoy all kinds of great entertainment. With a Samsung F5500 Series 5 LED TV, you can enjoy tailored recommendations based upon your tastes from S Recommendation. Samsung’s Smart Hub gives you access to a wide range of online apps and content, including movies and TV programmes on demand. Thanks to a powerful Dual Core processor, you can also take advantage of fast multitasking, so you can browse the web smoothly, download one app while using another, and more.
- Choosing the right channel or finding the right movie doesn’t have to be difficult; it should be easy. By understanding your entertainment preferences and viewing habits, S Recommendation intuitively recommends content for you to enjoy. Waste no more time searching through the same TV line up or movies over and over, and watch programmes that best appeal to you. The more you watch, the more the Smart TV understands you – there will always be something entertaining to watch.
- With five easy-to use panels and an intuitive Smart Hub UI flipping motion, Smart Hub allows you to search and access content quickly and easily. With immediate access to live TV recommendations, watch everything you enjoy without having to channel surf. Enjoy a wide range of movie and TV shows with videos on demand, access apps available on the Samsung Smart TV and share content on Facebook and Twitter with friends. Enjoy and access photos, videos, and music on all compatible devices.
- Dual Core’s faster processing speeds allow you to perform multiple tasks at the same time, such as using an app while downloading another one. It also enables faster web browsing while playing apps or TV programs that you’ve recently opened through the Recent History feature.
- Integrated Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to enjoy a selection of online entertainment like BBC iPlayer, ITV Player and Twitter over your home network without the need for messy cables.
- Seamlessly share content across all of your connected devices with Samsung's AllShare. AllShare allows you to share photos, videos and music from your Samsung compatible smartphone, tablet, laptop and camera to the big screen of your TV. Now enjoy your content on Smart TV with as little fuss as possible.
- With ConnectShare Movie, simply plug your USB memory drive or hard drive into the TV and instantaneously enjoy movies, photos or music. Now, you can experience a wide variety of content in the comfort of your living room on your TV.
- Experience crystal-clear programming from your TV with Samsung's Clean View. By applying Clean View's auto noise-removal technology, it removes digital noise that is seen on the screen, enhancing the picture quality. Sit back, relax and watch TV with the best clarity.
- "One design" styling ensures you see more of the picture and less of the TV frame as the slim bezel merges seamlessly into the background.
- This TV also comes with a 5-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H70 x W105.96 x D30.73cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD (1080p)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 96 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.