Samsung UE55F6740 LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 55" with Freeview/Freesat HD and Voice Control with 2x 3D Glasses
Smart enough to know what you want to watch - the dual core Samsung F6740 juggles TV programmes and apps with ease. Best of all, it’s voice sensitive so you can tell the TV what you’re in the mood to watch and it’ll do it’s best to track down something suitable! The rich Full HD 1080p panel uses Micro Dimming to create darker, deeper blacks for a more dramatic feel in all your media. Active 3D playback completes the package: adding a whole new level of depth to your movies.
- Samsung S-Recommendation will change the way you watch TV. This technology learns what you like to watch and when - making it a breeze to track down similar programmes. All you have to do is ask!
- The incredibly sharp LED screen gives you vibrant colours and more defined contrast on all your media. Along with micro dimming, your blacks will be deeper too. Large enough for the living room, it’s slimline enough to tuck away in the bedroom - and because it’s LED, it consumes less power.
- Bring a new dimension to movies and games with cutting-edge 3D. Samsung’s Active 3D technology delivers smooth performance and crystal-clear Full HD images to get you right into the action. Special technology also converts 2D to 3D, so your old favourites won't be left out.
- An 600Hz CMR refresh rate means that all your on-screen action will stay crisp and fluid, even during those action packed sporting or gaming moments.
- Integrated Freeview and freesat HD tuners let you enjoy all your favourite programmes and more in stunning HD. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area. To enjoy Freesat broadcasts you will need a dish and cabling installed. Freesat does not require a contract or a subscription – just a one-off payment for your dish and installation. To organise installation, please visit or call one of our shops. Click here to find out more about Freesat.
- Integrated Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to enjoy a selection of online entertainment like BBC iPlayer, ITV Player and Twitter over your home network without the need for messy cables.
- With ConnectShare Movie, simply plug your USB memory drive or hard drive into the TV and instantaneously enjoy movies, photos or music. Now, you can experience a wide variety of content in the comfort of your living room on your TV.
- 4 HDMI slots, 3 USB ports and a SCART socket mean enough space for all your consoles, blu-ray players and satellite receivers. Spend less time juggling connections and more time enjoying your media.
- "One design" styling ensures you see more of the picture and less of the TV frame as the slim bezel merges seamlessly into the background.
- This TV also comes with a 5-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Includes 2 pairs of 3D glasses.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- 2x 3D glasses, remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD and freesat HD
- H76.36 x W123.4 x D32.7cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD (1080p)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 4x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 3x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 120 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.