Samsung UE55F6800 LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 55" with Freeview/Freesat HD, Voice Control and 2x 3D Glasses
Boasting clean, clear window design and realistic Full HD viewing, the Samsung F6800 is a smart TV apart. The F6800’s Smart Hub puts a world of entertainment in your living room with a range of apps, streaming services and more. Advanced S Recommendation even takes the guesswork out of tracking down TV programmes by anticipating what you might like to watch and when. Just use Voice Control to ask it for its recommendations! (separate Samsung Smart Touch Control required)
Along with all of this the F6800 still has all the features you’d expect, including immersive 3D, easy DLNA sharing and exceptionally smooth playback thanks to Samsung’s Clear Motion rate technology.
- Samsung S-Recommendation will change the way you watch TV. This technology learns what you like to watch and when - making it a breeze to track down similar programmes.
- The incredibly sharp LED screen gives you vibrant colours and more defined contrast on all your media. Paired with the 3D HyperReal Engine, it also renders beautiful Active 3D that will bring more depth to your movies. You can even upscale you 2D classics to 3D using oboard conversion.
- Integrated Freeview and freesat HD tuners let you enjoy all your favourite programmes and more in stunning HD. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area. To enjoy Freesat broadcasts you will need a dish and cabling installed. Freesat does not require a contract or a subscription – just a one-off payment for your dish and installation. To organise installation, please visit or call one of our shops. Click here to find out more about Freesat.
- Micro dimming technology gives exceptionally bright and precise LED backlighting for sharper, more realistic images.
- With 400Hz Clear Motion Rate (CMR) even fast moving action is rendered crisply. Ideal for blur-free gaming and sports.
- Integrated Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to enjoy a selection of online entertainment like BBC iPlayer, ITV Player and Twitter over your home network without the need for messy cables. It also allows for easy DLNA streaming from around your house.
- 4 HDMI slots, 3 USB ports, component, composite and a SCART socket mean enough space for all your consoles, blu-ray players and satellite receivers. Spend less time juggling connections and more time enjoying your media.
- The unique branch-inspired stand complements any décor with its clean, natural lines.
- This TV comes with a 5-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Includes 2 pairs of 3D glasses.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse, DTS Studio Sound, DTS Premium Audio 5.1
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD and freesat HD
- H78.9 x W127.92 x D26.56cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Frame rate
- 400 CMR
- Freesat built in
- 5 years
- Headphone socket
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- LED backlighting
- Memory card slot
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 120 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- SCART sockets
- Screen format
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Smart TV Information Connects to the home Wi-Fi to access apps including BBC iPlayer, stream from services such as Netflix and browse websites
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- S-Video socket
- Table Top Stand
- USB ports
- 3 USB 2.0
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.