Samsung WW10H9600EW Freestanding Washing Machine, 10kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1600rpm Spin, Stainless Steel, White
Combining smart electronic technology and elegant styling, the Samsung WW10H9600EW washing machine is a top-of-the-range appliance that can be operated and monitored via your phone. User-friendly features include automatic liquid dispensing, a wide-opening door for big loads and a large 5-inch LCD touch screen. It is a relatively quiet machine and has the best possible A+++ energy rating.
At the centre of the machine is its big, raised drum with a large, double-hinged blue door which enables easy loading of up to 10kg of washing. It even has its own internal light so you don’t leave that last wet sock behind when you unload.
An intuitive 5-inch one-touch colour screen makes selecting the right wash cycle simple and straightforward. You can select the type of garment, water temperature, spin speed and type of detergent with a touch of your finger. After a few cycles the machine even remembers the most frequently used programmes.
You can ask the machine to choose the best possible wash for the load. It uses four sensing technologies to measure the size of the load and detect the amount of dirt. This automatic system then selects the most appropriate wash programme and sets the detergent quantity.
Aside from the automatic option, the machine offers 13 washing programmes for different types of fabrics, including baby care, bedding and all-weather gear. Other functions include easy iron and six specialty cycles that are designed to remove different types of hard-to-clean dirt and stains.
You can remotely control and monitor your Samsung washing machine using an app on your phone. You can instantly start your wash, pause it or keep an eye on its progress from wherever you are.
A twin water supply speeds up filling and shortens rinsing times by spraying powerful jets of water at your clothes. A bubble generator helps to create a rich, soapy foam that penetrates clothes faster. As a result, it can complete up to 5kg of washing in just 60 minutes.
An auto-dispenser means you don’t even need to add detergent every time as you can fill the reservoir with enough for 19 wash cycles, which should last for up to a month.
Eco Check lets you manage how much electricity and water you use in each wash. Before starting a program, you can request a forecast of expected energy and water consumption, so you can choose the most efficient and eco-friendly performance.
- Auto Dose Information This function automatically doses liquid detergents into your wash, always dosing the right amount at the right time, every time.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H85cm x W60cm x D60cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine