Sandqvist Bernt Recycled Rolltop Backpack, Black
Product code: 51547509
Sandqvist does away with unnecessary details in its Urban Outdoor collection, channelling simple Nordic style into each of its functional bags. A contemporary take on a roll-top silhouette, the Bernt is cut from water-resistant (and eco-friendly) Cordura and fitted with a laptop sleeve and three external pockets. Its minimalist design is stitched with a contrast logo patch and accented with silver-toned hardware.
- H45/65 x W28 x D16cm
- Fabric Features
- Water Resistant
- Roll Top
- Handbag Type
- recycled polyester
- Material Type
- Pattern Details
The Swedish bag brand Sandqvist was founded in 2004 by Anton Sandqvist, who eventually joined forces with his brother Daniel and friend Sebastian.
An early devotion to outdoor life and a childhood spent in rural Sweden has had a deep impact on the Sandqvist designs through the years. The Nordic landscapes with its vast unpopulated areas, soaring mountains and remote cabins as well as an urban city lifestyle have always been the main inspirations of the brand. Accordingly, Sandqvist’s bags are uncomplicated and beautiful, with a clear Swedish heritage.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.