Saxby Della LED Flush Ceiling Light, White
A simple flush light fitting with a white outer case and a polycarbonate shade that encases 66 LEDs. It's both energy efficient and long lasting, with an instant, bright white light.
Please note: To create a more innovative look, this light has been designed to incorporate the LED within it. The integrated LED is not replaceable but has a lifespan of up to 20,000 hours.
LEDs use around 85% less energy than incandescent bulbs and will last up to 20,000 hours.
- Bulb or LED type
- 66 x 0.22W integrated LED
- Can LED be replaced Information Most integrated LED modules cannot be replaced, however they provide excellent energy efficiency and lifespan
- H7 x Dia.33cm
- Energy Rating Information This rating is an indication of how energy efficient your product can be with your chosen bulb. Ratings are A++ to E, with A++ giving the highest energy saving
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Fixture type Information Easy-to-Fit: A ceiling shade that can be fixed to an existing pendant without an electrician. Wired: May require the services of an electrician to fit.
- Kelvin Information This shows the approximate colour of the light output of the bulb, shown in degrees Kelvin (K). The lower the number the warmer the light, the higher the number the whiter the light.
- LED Type Information Please note that Integrated LEDs cannot be replaced, but last up to 20,000 hours
- Integrated LED module
- Lumens Information Estimate of apparent amount of light the bulb will produce, measured in lumens (lm). The higher the number the brighter the light output.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Lighting for every part of your home