Product code: 75195710
With this candle making kit from Science4you you’ve got everything you need to make fantastic candles, using sand, beeswax – even ice cubes! With the colouring dyes you can create yellow, blue or violet candles or you can also mix them together to make some interesting shades.
With the 16 experiments included you can discover why ice candles have holes, get to know how to make candles with water balloons; and how easy it is to make a candle using common kitchen utensils – useful if there’s a power cut!
- 36-page educational book
- Yellow, blue and violet cosmetic colouring
- Tangerine and apple scent
- Plastic and silicone moulds
- Candle wick
- Satin ribbons
- Plastic and wooden spatulas
- Plastic film sheets
- Box: H22 x W23 x D6.5cm
- Suitable From
- 8 years
- Chemistry and Experiments
- Science and Discovery Toys
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
Science4you is a company focused on the development and commercialisation of scientific and educational yoys.
Their mission is to raise people’s awareness for science and showing them how it can be used in daily life, amongst children and society in general.
Their vision is to improve educational standards in society by developing toys and games allowing children to learn while playing, in a simple and intuitive way!
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item