Product code: 75195707
Set up a perfume factory and create your own fragrances! Explore chemical reactions with lab materials or with objects that you can find at home or in nature. By mixing tea bags, fragrances or rosebuds with olive oil, water or glycerine you can make perfumes, fizzy bath bombs, perfumed bookmarks or paintings. All sorts of things!
You can also take a closer look on how the process of making a rose tonic can be fun and fascinating: why not collect petals from different roses? Mix them with hot water, strain the liquid into a cup and then wait a few days...
- 36-page educational book
- Sea salt
- Citric acid
- Pink, blue cosmetic colouring
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Lemon, peach, vanilla fragrances
- Tea bags: green with jasmine, apple and cinnamon, red berries
- Protective gloves
- Spray bottles
- Large and small measuring cups
- Pasteur pipette, straws, plastic spatula
- Plastic test tubes with lids; test tube rack
- Decorative stickers sheet
- Round filter papers
- Wooden spatulas and sticks
- Test strips
- Box: H29 x W37 x D8cm
- Suitable From
- 8 years
- Chemistry and Experiments
- Science and Discovery Toys
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
Science4you is a company focused on the development and commercialisation of scientific and educational yoys.
Their mission is to raise people’s awareness for science and showing them how it can be used in daily life, amongst children and society in general.
Their vision is to improve educational standards in society by developing toys and games allowing children to learn while playing, in a simple and intuitive way!
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy