Scion Fritella Print Cotton Bedding
Oozing retro appeal, Scion's printed bedding features a bold stylised floral repeat, contrasted with a multi stripe reverse. The standard pillowcase sports the stripe pattern, while the Oxford pillowcase showcases the main flower design with a piped edge, giving you plenty of styling options to mix and match your bedroom look.
A cool and smooth surface for snuggling, the linen boasts a 100% cotton composition and 180 thread count helping to offer smoothness and breathability for a sumptuously comfortable night's sleep.
Please note: Duvet covers and pillowcases are available to purchase separately, and not in sets.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
- Care instructions
- Wash separately as cotton. Wash with like colours. Wash before use. Wash inside out. Use colour care detergent. Reshape whilst damp and iron if required
- Country of Origin
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 200°C (3 dot symbol)
- Main Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Yes, at low temperature
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
If you like your decor to be cutting edge but accessible, then British brand, Scion's soft furnishings are pitch perfect. A potent combination of fashion-focused design paired with home comforts strikes an inviting yet individual balance.
|Bedding size||To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)|
|Standard pillowcase||L75 x W50cm|
|Oxford pillowcase||L75 x W50cm (excluding trim)|
|Single duvet cover||L200 x W135cm|
|Double duvet cover||L200 x W200cm|
|King duvet cover||L220 x W225cm|
|Super king duvet cover||L220 x W260cm|
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow