Product code: 41901052
Think jewellery-inspired watchmaking with this Sekonda watch.
Blending sparkling Swarovski crystals and perfectly-faceted pointed rock crystals, the watch will be your favourite go-to accessory whether for work or social occasions. It features a bi-material strap and a sliding clasp.
- Case width: 26mm
- Guarantee Covers
- Defects in materials and craftsmanship. Important - Not covered by Guarantee: 1. Batteries, straps and bracelets. 2. Damage caused by accident, misuse or lack of care. 3. Water penetration except in watches marked as "Water Resistant"
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- Leather strap and IP rose gold brass
- Model name / number
- Quartz or Battery
- Strap Colour
- Strap Material
- Strap Style
- Watch Face Colour
- Watch Range
- Watch type
- Water Resistant
- Not water resistant
Since 1895 founder Daniel Swarovski’s mastery of crystal cutting has defined the company. His enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewellery and accessory brand. Today, the family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world. Swarovski crystal makes for an exceptional gift. Naturally brilliant, the fashionable necklaces, bracelets and earrings have proven most successful. Swarovski jewellery truly boosts creative self expression. More from Sekonda
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy