Selected Femme Gaia Skinny Jeggings, Blackberry Blue
Update your denim collection with these versatile Gaia skinny jeggings from Selected Femme.
Fashioned from a durable cotton-stretch fabric and cut to a mid-rise, these flattering trousers feature an elasticated waistband, a classic pocket styling and a zip fly and button front fastening.
Mix and match with a variety of your off-duty separates for a timeless look.
- Finish Information Ripped - tears and/or heavy wear that has created holes in the denim Distressed - creates a "worn-in" look using various techniques. Results in colour fading in places but fabric remains intact
- 62% Cotton, 35% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Launched in 1997, the Selected brand started by designing clothing for men. Part of Bestseller, a family-owned Danish clothing company, it expanded its business to include womenswear in 2008.
The Selected Femme style is raw and simple, allowing women to express themselves in an individual, contemporary way. It seeks to reinterpret the fashion trends to create collections that are current, yet different from the rest.
|Size||EU Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow