Seletti 4W SES LED Non-Dimmable Frosted Bulb, Clear
Product code: 10992505
A replacement cool-to-touch LED bulb for the indoor-only versions of the Seletti Monkey table lamps, available to purchase separately, product codes: 10992601 and 10992607. This low wattage E14 SES frosted bulb offers a warm and ambient glow of light.
- Energy Rating
- A++ to E
- Fitting type
- Kelvin (colour temperature)
- Lightbulb Shape
- Lightbulb Type
- Lightbulb Wattage
- Pack Size
Established in 1964, the Italian design company Seletti works with a broad family of designers to create striking collections of lighting, furniture and decorative objects. At the heart of the design house is a commitment to innovation, which is achieved through continual product research and a hunger for originality. Merging art with everyday objects each piece from Seletti helps build a unique and fun style for the home.
Watts vs Lumens
A bulb's wattage tells us how much energy it uses, rather than the amount of light it generates (lumens). Lumens (lm) are a measure of the total output of visible light from a lamp or light source. The higher the lumen the “brighter” the lamp will appear. To make comparing bulbs easy, it’s best to look for the light output (lumen).
|Traditional Wattage||Halogen Equivalent||LED Equivalent||Lumens|
|40W||28W||5.5 - 6W||470+|
|60W||42W||8 - 8.5W||806+|
Please note: The table above is a guide to show you the equivalent bulb wattage across halogen, LED and traditional bulbs output.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.