Sennheiser/Adidas CX 685 Sports In-Ear Headphones, Black
Don’t just train harder, train smarter. Sennheiser/Adidas CX 685 Sports ear canal headphones boast a whole new level of comfort thanks to their innovative ‘Slide-to-Fit’ holding mechanism. This snug fit ensures a high level of passive noise isolation, cutting distractions and keeping you focused on your goals. Sweat and water resistant - they also flex with your movements and have Kevlar reinforced cabling for exceptional durability.
- Now there’s no excuse for slowing down. Built for maximum ruggedness, these headphones are sweat and water-resistant so you don’t have to worry about them during your workouts.
- Enjoy premium comfort thanks to small, medium and large ear adapter sets. The EarFin holding system also ensures that when you pop these headphones in place, they stay put. As a finishing touch, the handy cable clip keeps everything attached and under control.
- High output drivers and noise attenuation immerse you in your own world of listening. Cut down on distractions during your workout, or just enjoy a more serene commute.
- Kevlar reinforced cabling is stronger and more reliable than traditional plastic versions giving you the freedom to push harder for longer, without worrying about your headphones.
- Includes a cleaning tool and storage pouch to keep your headphones in top condition.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- CX 685
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds