Sennheiser MM80i In-Ear Headphones, Black
The slick MM80i in-ear headphones are made for discreet, quality listening on the move. Offering Sennheiser’s signature rich tonal range in a tiny package, they’re perfect for workouts or the commute. They also feature an in-line remote with microphone for absolute control over your listening and compatibility with iPod, iPhone and iPad. You can even change the volume, control music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate the iPhone Voice Control – all from one sleek, built-in unit.
- Detachable in-line remote with microphone – change the volume, control your music-playing options, answer or end calls and activate the iPhone Voice Control – all from unit.
- Optimised for travelling they come supplied with a 3.5mm plug for Apple devices - plus, an adapter for in-flight entertainment systems.
- Efficient noise reduction cuts down on background noise for an excellent listening experience in planes, trains and other noisy locations.
- Ergonomic design and 3 types of ear adapter ensure and exceptionally close, comfortable fit at all times.
- Direct cable option – for use on airplanes, with an airline adapter included.
- Comes with a dedicated carrying case to protect the headset and prevent the cord from tangling when you’re on the go.
The remote and microphone are supported by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later). Voice Control is supported by the latest iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- MM 80i
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds