Sennheiser MX375 In-Ear Headphones, Black
Thumping bass and detailed treble in an affordable package from Sennheiser. These MX375 headphones are perfect as backup to your main pair, or for light listening sessions on the move.
Wide, Deep Audio
This pair uses innovative dynamic drivers to deliver exceptional range, booming bass and marvellous midranges. Feel the thump of your tracks, no matter the genre, with these versatile, high-value headphones.
Snug Fit & Storage
The MX375s are ergonomically designed to give a super-comfy fit so you’ll have no problem wearing them on long trips. Use the included earpads to get tailor them to your ears, then store in the nifty carry case.
- Accessories Included
- Earpads, Carry case
- Cable length
- 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds