Sennheiser RS120 Wireless Over-Ear, Full Size Headphones, Black
The RS120 is an open, wireless RF headphone system. Its transparent and well-balanced sound with great bass response makes this system an ideal choice for all types of music and TV applications.
Its innovative 'easy recharge' function offers the ultimate in convenience when it comes to charging and storing your wireless headphones. Enjoy total freedom of sound, stylish design and maximum comfort over a 100 metre range.
Built On Decades Of Pedigree
Dr Fritz Sennheiser formed his company over 50 years ago, and this family-owned business has expanded into an international organisation that is recognised as one of the world's leading manufacturers of electro-acoustic solutions Professional users of Sennheiser products include theatres, broadcasters, airlines, the MOD, tourist attractions and heritage sites, the hard-of-hearing and recording studios.
- Accessories Included
- TR 120 II transmitter with audio connecting cable, Mains unit, Two rechargeable batteries, 1.2 V, AAA size, Ni-MH Adaptor, 1/4" (6.3 mm), Quick Guide, Safety Guide
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Power Supply
- Requires 3x AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (included)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds