Product code: 31371203
Tip: select your pre-pregnancy size.
A must for colder weather, this 3 in 1 Maternity Winter Coat from Seraphine is designed to keep you and your little one cosy through every stage. Featuring soft down padding and a luxury faux-fur lining, this winter coat is perfect for bump, for baby and forever.
- 1. For Bump
- This cosy winter maternity coat is designed to fit and flatter your figure through every stage of pregnancy. Featuring concealed zip-away stretch panels to the sides, the style grows with your bump, while a detachable stretchy belt at the empire waist works to define your figure.
- 2. For Babywearing
- After baby is born, this clever coat makes a smooth transition into your new mum wardrobe. Simply zip on the kangaroo panel at the front to fit easily over your baby sling or front carrier. Made with soft down padding and lined in ultra-soft faux-fur, the baby-wearing insert features a section for baby’s feet, and can be worn open or zipped all the way up to protect baby from the elements.
- 3. Forever
- Soft faux-fur lined pockets and a removable faux-fur trimmed hood complete the look, making this a maternity winter coat you’ll be proud to wear. Whether you’re expecting, baby wearing or chasing a toddler around the park, this winter coat is guaranteed to keep you toasty warm and effortlessly stylish.
- Shell: 100% polyester, woven
- Long Sleeve
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
- Women's Specialist Fit
Brand information & size guide
The Séraphine story began back in 2002, when founder Cécile Reinaud set out to revolutionize the maternity fashion industry. Providing high quality maternity clothes with a real focus on fashion, Séraphine quickly became synonymous with pregnancy style.
Committed to using the softest stretch fabrics with natural cotton, linen and viscose, Seraphine apply the latest design techniques to create maternity clothes that grow with a woman’s changing curves. Bringing a touch of Parisian chic to your pregnancy style, Seraphine maternity wear is designed to fit and flatter before, during and after your nine months.
Loved by royalty and Hollywood A-listers alike, today Séraphine is the top destination for fashion-conscious mums-to-be, and in 2015 was recognized with the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
International Size Guide:
|US||0 - 2||4||6||8||10||12||14 - 16|
Dual Sizing Guide:
|Size||X - SMALL||SMALL||MEDIUM||LARGE||X - LARGE|
|UK||6 - 8||8 - 10||10 - 12||14 - 16||16 - 18|
|US||0 - 2||4 - 6||6 - 8||10 - 12||12 - 14|
|ITALY||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44||46 - 48||48 - 50|
|FRANCE||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42||44 - 46||46 - 48|
|GERMANY||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||42 - 44||44 - 46|
|DENMARK||32 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||40 - 42||42 - 44|
|AUSTRALIA||6 - 8||8 - 10||10 - 12||14 - 16||16 - 18|
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|