Sharp Aquos LC90LE757K LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 90" with Freeview HD
Enjoy movies, TV and more on the World’s largest LED TV. It uses the very latest Sharp image technology for the best possible viewing experience, whether you’re watching in 2D or 3D. The picture, with its natural colours, really comes alive and is rich in contrast with breathtaking depth. The low energy consumption of the AQUOS LE757 means you get top image quality with efficient A++ power consumption. With AQUOS NET+ you also have access to a world of content like catch up TV and streaming video.
- Imagine turning every TV programme and sporting event into a cinematic experience. With 90-inches of screen you can. Complete with edge LED backlighting and 1080p Full HD - not only is action larger, it’s razor sharp and more detailed than ever before.
- The experience doesn’t just stop at bigger though. 3D ready, the LE757 will add even more depth to those big screen moments and with 2D to 3D conversion more of your favourite media can be taken to the next dimension.
- A 100Hz refresh rate pushes all your viewing to the limit with exceptional smoothness. It really comes into its own with fast moving action like movies, games and sports with more natural feeling action and less blurring.
- With Freeview HD you can bring Full HD movies and HD programming to your living room without the need for subscriptions or a satellite dish. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area. A triple tuner setup also means that you can watch up to three broadcasts at once.
- Get online through the ethernet port or included Wi-Fi dongle and access Aquos Net+. Enjoy videos from YouTube or follow your friends on Twitter
- DLNA ready - the LE757 lets you set all your music and movies free. Enjoy your tunes through your sound bar or get that film off that tiny laptop and enjoy it on the big screen. All you need is a compatible smartphone or computer.
- USB Timeshift + lets you use the memory of a separate USB memory source for easy TV recording. It even lets you pause live TV and program recordings for later viewing.
- A big screen doesn’t have to mean big bills with an A++ energy rating.
Perfect partners With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller, choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either. View our complete range of soundbars.
Don't forget... If you want to connect your television to a Blu-ray player, games console, soundbar or soundbase then you'll need a HDMI cable. View our collection of cables & connections
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H124.3 x W205.5 x D11.6cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- External USB recording and playback
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Via dongle / ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD (1080p)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 4x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB, SD card slot
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 230 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- 35W incl. subwoofer
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV