Sharp Aquos LC70LE747K LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 70" with Freeview HD
Sharp’s LE747 70 inch smart TV delivers crisp, lifelike viewing thanks to its Full HD X-gen LED panel. You’ll be more immersed in the action too with 3D Ready playback and 2D to 3D conversion. With Aquos NET+ there’s a world of entertainment to be found by going online. Catch up service like BBC iPlayer let you keep up with your favourite programmes at any time, while apps like Facebook help to keep you connected.
Full HD & 3D
See everything in more detail and depth with 1080p HD and Active 3D playback. Even 2D media can be 3D with easy upscaling.
Watch your favourite TV programmes in more detail than ever without a subscription. You can also listen to a range of quality digital radio stations.
Connect with Wi-Fi or Ethernet and enjoy all that Sharp’s Aquos Net + has to offer. Watch catch up TV services, play games and connect with friends through social media apps.
Cut out the wires and stream your media through your home network via DLNA. You can also play directly from USB devices and see your snapshots and more on the big screen.
This television has an A+ energy rating to help cut down on your energy bills.
Pause, rewind and record directly to a USB device and catch up with your favourite programmes at a time that suits you.
Perfect partners With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller, choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either. View our complete range of soundbars.
Don't forget... If you want to connect your television to a Blu-ray player, games console, soundbar or soundbase then you'll need a HDMI cable. View our collection of cables & connections
- 3D Technology Type Information Active 3D works from battery-powered glasses. Passive 3D works with an on-screen filter and regular glasses
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital +
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H100.8 x W161.3 x D8.9cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- External USB recording and playback
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Via dongle / ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners Information These are built-in the TV to access digital television channels, radio stations or even HD channels at no extra cost
- Picture Resolution Information A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail which can be enjoyed sat closer to the screen
- Full HD (1080p)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 4x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual Information Estimated energy use for a full year's use, based on EU regulations
- 187 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Remote Control
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type Information LED screens are backlit, with multiple light-emitting diodes; OLEDs use individual organic light-emitting diodes with no backlight; QLEDs use Quantum Dot technology to provide excellent levels of contrast, colour reproduction and energy efficiency
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Table Top Stand
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV