Shock Absorber Active Multi Sports Support Bra, Purple
This maximum support sports bra top from Shock Absorber is a popular crop top design with internal cupsize support.
Featuring shaped, padded and adjustable straps for extra support and a fully opening back for easy on and off, this versatile style is made from high performance and moisture-wicking stretch fabric with powermesh sides for a comfortable and breathable feel.
Suitable for the following sports:
- Horse Riding
- Racket Sports
- Bra Style
- Bra Type
- DD Plus
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Impact Level Information Low impact is suitable for yoga, pilates and walking. Medium is perfect for dancing, cycling and rowing. High impact provides support for running, aerobics, and martial arts. We recommend a higher level of support if your cup size is a D or higher.
- Lingerie Type
- 76% Polyester, 17% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- Non Padded
- Non Wired
- Washing Instructions
- Hand wash
"Shock Absorber is the UK’s leading sports bra brand, providing expert breast support to active women. Since launching in 1995, Shock Absorber has been committed to on-going research into the design and development of sports bras. The Shock Absorber range offers scientifically proven support and is synonymous with performance, style, comfort and quality."
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Saturday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday