Shock Absorber Fuller Cup Sports Bra, Black
This fuller cup sports bra from Shock Absorber is a classic design with maximum three dimensional support.
It features seamed cups for close fitting support, shaped, padded and adjustable straps, and is made from moisture-wicking, breathable, high performance fabrics.
- Specifically designed to support fuller busts
- Natural rounded look
- Padded, adjustable straps for additional comfort
- Cushioned hook and eye to prevent digging
- Perfect for: horse riding, aerobics, ball and racket sports.
- Bra Style
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Impact Level Information Low impact is suitable for yoga, pilates and walking. Medium is perfect for dancing, cycling and rowing. High impact provides support for running, aerobics, and martial arts. We recommend a higher level of support if your cup size is a D or higher.
- Lingerie Type
- 50% polyamide, 47% polyester, 3% elastane
- Non Padded
- Non Wired
- Washing Instructions
- Hand wash
Shock Absorber is the UK’s leading sports bra brand, providing expert breast support to active women.
Since launching in 1995, Shock Absorber has been committed to on-going research into the design and development of sports bras.
The Shock Absorber range offers scientifically proven support and is synonymous with performance, style, comfort and quality.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow