Siemens HB13MB521B Built-In Double Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
With its brushed metal fascia and white display featuring blue indicator lights, the Siemens HB13MB521B double oven really is the epitome of cool contemporary styling.
The large fan assisted 71 litre capacity main oven features 2 functions and includes 2 wire shelves on a choice of 5 levels and an enamel interior.
Siemens call their fan-only function '3D hot air cooking'. It's ideal for all types of foods, cooking on up to 3 levels at the same time. Great for baking and roasting, ideal for larger joints. The second main oven function, a defrost setting, ensures slow and thorough defrosting of frozen foods.
In the secondary top oven the recessed grill cavity offers 35 litres of oven space for conventional cooking. There’s a full surface and centre surface variable grill, 2 shelf levels and bright interior lighting. The ActiveKlean rear and roof panels in this compartment burn off food residues leaving you to just wipe the sides and floor clean.
There’s bright interior lighting, 2x integral cooling fans and full width glass inner doors, which are double glazed to maintain an A energy efficiency rating in the main oven. With child safety lock, retractable controls, LED clock and automatic programmer.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Information not available
- Appliance Width
- 71L (main cavity), 35L (second cavity)
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- Control lock
- Country of Origin
- H88.8 x W59.4 x D55cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven B / Main oven A
- Stainless steel
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Lining Type
- Partially catalytic
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Information not available
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- HB13MB521B Built-In Double Electric Oven
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Half Price Oven Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging