Siemens IQ300 WM12N200GB Freestanding Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
Featuring a smart, durable power unit and a clever sensor, the Siemens iQ300 WM12N200GB freestanding washing machine will bring efficiency to your laundry. It offers an 8kg load capacity and a 1200rpm mximum spin speed which will meet many families' needs. The machine has an outstanding A+++ energy efficiency rating, meaning it will help you save money on your power bills.
A clever 3-D sensor system ensures that the drum always contains the optimum amount of water, no matter what the load size or type of fabric. This is great for a wide range of different wash types including cotton and synthetics.
Lower energy consumption, high performance, short programme times and optimum results come with the iQdrive motor, which operates without making without making your whole house shake, rattle and hum. It's an intelligent, durable and quiet a motor with a 10-year warranty that runs virtually free from wear.
The large display provides maximum convenience and flexibility during washing, showing all relevant information at a glance such as programme sequence, temperature and speed as well as providing helpful additional functions such as 24-hour end-time delay and more. This machine also comes with a white finish that sits comfortably in any kitchen or laundry room setting.
Touch control buttons offer less ironing, time delay, temperature selection, vairable spin options, extra rinse, and faster wash or more ecological wash options. There's also a special anti-allergy wash cycle.
- Rapid 60
- Dark Wash
- Textile guard re-proofing programme
- Mixed fabrics
- Rapid 15 minute quick wash
- Drum clean with reminder
- Auto Dose Information This function automatically doses liquid detergents into your wash, always dosing the right amount at the right time, every time.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H85cm x W68cm x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- 0.95 kWh
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- 176 kWh/year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 9900 litres
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- 54 litres
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 5 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine