Siemens iQ500 WK14D540GB Integrated Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin
The Siemens WK14D541GB iQ500 Integrated Washer Dryer combines the latest in washing and drying innovations to ensure you get the best laundry results. Designed to fully integrate with your existing carpentry, this washer dryer will provide a clean aesthetic in your kitchen or laundry room.
With the WK14D541GB, you can wash and dry up to 4kg of laundry in a single operation: that is the equivalent of 7 pairs of trousers or 18 shirts. When it is done, simply remove the clean, cupboard-dry laundry – nothing could be easier or more convenient.
The motor in this machine features iQ drive technology, which boasts an unconventional brushless - and therefore wear-free - motor. This provides you with the fastest, quietest and most durable motor when washing.
The super-efficient 1400rpm spin speed ensures that a lot of moisture is removed from clothes before drying. Not that the dryer needs any help! The clever 3-D sensor system ensures that the drum always contains the optimum amount of water, depending on the load size and type of fabric – for example, cotton or synthetics.
The large display provides maximum convenience and flexibility during washing, showing all relevant programme information at a glance such as programme sequence, temperature and speed and providing helpful additional functions such as 24-hour end-time delay and much more.
Special washing programmes and options:
- Mixed load
- Aquatronic wash system
- Foam detection system
- Child lock
- End of cycle buzzer
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H82cm x W59.5cm x D58.4cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 10 400L
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Siemens iQ500 WK14D540GB Integrated Washer Dryer
- Noise Level- Dry Cycle
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs/Settings
- 15 programmes, 3 heat settings
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look