Siemens KG34NVI20G Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Enjoy plenty of room for your food and effortless maintenance with the Siemens KG34NVI20G fridge freezer.
The auto-defrost fridge along with a frost free freezer ensure you never need to worry about maintaining the performance of this unit - it looks after itself. A sleek exterior in fingerprint free stainless steel ensures cleaning is hassle free.
A superFreeze function brings the temperature right down when you add new food to the fridge or freezer: this ensures food already stored is not affected by a rise in temperature when new food is added. Once the right temperature is reached, the superFreeze function automatically deactivates. Meanwhile, the fridge has a bright LED interior light for even light distribution.
- Three safety glass shelves
- A crisper for great storage of your fruit and vegetables
- Three door shelves; and
- Bottle rack.
The MultiAirFlow cooling system improves circulation to keep the airflow even and your food deliciously fresh. The freezer compartment contains 3 drawers plus a bigBox drawer for flexible storage. Thanks to the VarioZone freezing you can organise the space flexibly.
- A+ energy rating
- SuperFreeze functions regulate temperatures
- MultiAirFlow technology ensures consistent ventilation
- Frost free freezer and auto-defrost fridge
- Removable door seals for easy cleaning
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H185 x W60 x D65cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home