Siemens KG39NLB35 Freestanding Fridge Freezer with Home Connect, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Black Glass
With an impressive A++ for energy efficiency, you can be sure the Siemens KG39NLB35 Freestanding Fridge Freezer will help you maintain an economical home. This large and premium fridge freezer provides ample space for all your grocery needs. Home connect allows you to connect to your fridge via Wi-Fi functionality.
Take the guesswork out of your grocery shopping thanks to the integrated Home Connect cameras in your fridge. When paired with your smartphone or tablet, this smart connectivity makes for an easier everyday life.
With a technologically advanced noFrost ventilation system, any humidity is diverted from the freezer compartment, as a result, the air remains dry. This reliably prevents frost from forming on the inside of the appliance or on your food, saving you time and hassel of de-frosting your freezer.
To prevent thawing of frozen foods when placing large quantities of new food in the freezer, simply activate the superFreezing button before going shopping. The appliance will then automatically cool down to a temperature as cold as –30 °C so that newly stored foods do not interrupt the freezing process.
The airfreshFilter actively neutralises odours inside the refrigerator and filters out any bacteria. Therefore, any unpleasant substances from foods with intensive odours are absorbed, and the air remains clean and fresh. This long lasting features means the filter will never need replacing for the entire life of the appliance.
Super cool and fresher for longer
The multiAirflow system circulates the air evenly in the refrigerator compartment for constant temperatures. Foods recently placed inside are cooled faster so the fresh food quality is preserved better. You can use the superCooling button to quickly reduce the temperature in the refrigerator to +2 °C. This prevents an undesirable rise in the temperature of your already chilled food whenever you add food that is not as cold. The hyperFresh plus box with adjustable humidity keeps fruit and vegetables fresh up to two times longer as does the hyperFresh plus 0° C box which can keep fish and meat fresh for up to two times longer.
- Home connect
- A++ energy rating
- Frost Free
- LED lighting
- Full-access 90° door
- Shatter proof, easy-to-clean safety glass shelves
- Telescopic rails for shelving
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H203cm x W60cm x D66cm
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Door open alarm
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Aluminium laminate
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H203cm x W60cm x D66cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- No - Freestanding
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- KG39NLB35 Freestanding Fridge Freezer with Home Connect
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 16 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Information not available
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home