Siemens KG39NXB35G Frost Free Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Black Steel
Stylish, spacious and energy efficient, the Siemens KG39NXB35G Fridge Freezer provides ample room with effortless maintenance. This model features temperature regulation with LED display and a sleek black exterior. With an A++ energy rating the KG39NXB35G will help to keep your energy bills despite it's large capacity.
The KG39NXB35G offers intelligent technology and a variety of features to make life just that little bit easier. The auto-defrost fridge along with a frost free freezer ensures you never need to worry about maintaining the performance of this unit, it looks after itself. The no frost function prevents the build up of ice to ensure your food doesn’t stick together and your freezer never needs defrosting. A constant temperature is maintained by intelligent sensor technology and a multi airflow system keeps every area at the optimum temperature.
- The hydroFresh box offers adjustable humidity, a great storage space to keep your fruit and vegetables, fresher for longer
- A coolBox with a temperature 2-3°C lower then the fridge helps to keep meat and fish fresh for up to 2 times longer
- A superFreeze function brings the temperature right down when you add new food to the fridge or freezer. This ensures food already stored is not affected by a rise in temperature when new food is added. Once the right temperature is reached, the superFreeze function automatically deactivates.
- The MultiAirFlow cooling system improves circulation to keep the airflow even and your food deliciously fresh. The freezer compartment contains 3 drawers for flexible storage. Thanks to the VarioZone freezing you can organise the space flexibly.
- Two safety glass shelves
- Bottle rack
- Three drawer shelves
- EasyLift glass shelf
- Full-access 90° door
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Aluminium laminate
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H203cm x W60cm x D66cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- No - Freestanding
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- KG39NXB35G Frost Free Fridge Freezer
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 16 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 stars
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.