Claim an additional 3 year guarantee at no extra cost
This is in addition to our standard 2 year guarantee
For full terms and conditions and how to claim, click here.
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Before the delivery crew's arrival, please ensure your old fridge or freezer is empty of any contents, defrosted and safely disconnected from mains electricity.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Product code: 86561503
Stylish, spacious and energy efficient, the Siemens KG39NXB35G Fridge Freezer provides ample room with effortless maintenance. This model features temperature regulation with LED display and a sleek black exterior. With an A++ energy rating the KG39NXB35G will help to keep your energy bills despite it's large capacity.
The KG39NXB35G offers intelligent technology and a variety of features to make life just that little bit easier. The auto-defrost fridge along with a frost free freezer ensures you never need to worry about maintaining the performance of this unit, it looks after itself. The no frost function prevents the build up of ice to ensure your food doesn’t stick together and your freezer never needs defrosting. A constant temperature is maintained by intelligent sensor technology and a multi airflow system keeps every area at the optimum temperature.
- The hydroFresh box offers adjustable humidity, a great storage space to keep your fruit and vegetables, fresher for longer
- A coolBox with a temperature 2-3°C lower then the fridge helps to keep meat and fish fresh for up to 2 times longer
- A superFreeze function brings the temperature right down when you add new food to the fridge or freezer. This ensures food already stored is not affected by a rise in temperature when new food is added. Once the right temperature is reached, the superFreeze function automatically deactivates.
- The MultiAirFlow cooling system improves circulation to keep the airflow even and your food deliciously fresh. The freezer compartment contains 3 drawers for flexible storage. Thanks to the VarioZone freezing you can organise the space flexibly.
- Two safety glass shelves
- Bottle rack
- Three drawer shelves
- EasyLift glass shelf
- Full-access 90° door
The digital compressor technology in this appliance was designed to improve energy efficiency, cut down on running costs, and maintain food at its freshest for longer. This compressor technology comes with a 10-year warranty.
- Antibacterial protection
Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Aperture needed
The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm
Audible Temperature Alarm
With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost
Average annual energy cost
How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Aluminium laminate
- Chiller Zone
This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type
The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H203cm x W60cm x D66cm
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Fan Cooling In Fridge
Fan Cooling In Fridge
This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Fast freeze
Freezes food more quickly, thus retaining more flavour
- Freezer Defrost Type
Freezer Defrost Type
The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Freezing capacity (24 hours)
Freezing capacity (24 hours)
How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode
Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- KG39NXB35G Frost Free Fridge Freezer
- Net storage (freezer)
Net storage (freezer)
Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge)
Net storage (fridge)
Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time
Power Cut Safe Time
How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 16 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door
Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves
Safety glass shelves
Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment
Star rating of freezer compartment
From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 stars
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light
Temperature warning light
Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns