Siemens KI87SAF30G Integrated Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 56cm Wide
The impressive A++ rated Siemens KI87SAF30G has been designed to meet the fresh and frozen storage needs for you and your family. It features a freshSense system which ensures a constant temperature throughout by intelligent sensor technology.
The KI87SAF30G comes with a hydroFresh box with humidity control, which is a dedicated area for storing meat and fish at optimal temperatures, keeping them fresher for longer. The fridge gives you 5 safety glass shelves, 5 door shelves and a dairy compartment for all of your storage needs. Anti-bacterial protection is also incorporated into the interior walls. A superCool function can be switched on before you go shopping which ensures that food added to the fridge is cooled quickly and safely without effecting the temperature of the food already in there. Automatic defrost is on hand in the fridge section for easy maintenance.
A low frost freezer with manual defrost is on hand for frozen food storage. 3 transparent freezer drawers provide excellent storage for bulkier items. A superFreeze function with automatic deactivation ensures fast and safe freezing of food added to the freezer. A freezer malfunction warning signal will keep you alerted to any changes.
An LED display for the fridge and freezer keeps you updated at all times and removable magnetic door seals ensure easy cleaning.Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H177.2 x W55.6 x D54.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Only
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 32 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy