Siemens KS36WPI30 Tall Larder Fridge, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Rated A++ for energy efficiency, the Siemens KS36WPI30 larder fridge offers you huge storage space (346 litres net) and advanced cooling technology. It’s cool, calculating and efficient, with a sleek hi-line design in fingerprint free stainless steel.
A constant temperature is maintained throughout by intelligent sensor technology for optimum storing conditions. A humidity controlled salad drawer on telescopic rails, preserves your salads and perishables up to 2x longer. 7 safety glass fridge shelves and a bottle rack provide flexible storage solutions. An airfresh filter is also on hand for clean, regulated air. Touch electronic controls and LED interior lights aid easy maintenance.
A drinking water dispenser with LED light sits in the door, for convenient access to water quickly. The tap connection comes complete with Aquastop protection for peace of mind.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Aluminium laminate
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H190 x W65 x D74cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Type
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision