Siemens LB75564GB Cooker Hood, Silver
Ideal for clearing steam, smoke and cooking smells from the stove area, the Siemens LB75564GB integrated cooker hood is finished in an attractive metallic silver lacquer.
Designed for installation under an overhead canopy kitchen unit, this hood is ideal for mounting above a 75-cm wide hob or range-type cooker. It's particularly suitable for installation in a flue or chimney.
The hood has three fan speeds plus an intensive setting which boosts air extraction to the maximum 630 m³/h and noise levels to 71dB. Control is by a slider switch and the unit also has two 20W halogen lights.
- Airflow Rate
- 430 m³/hour
- Cooker Hood Type
- H16cm x W73cm x D38cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Maximum drop
- 255 mm
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen