Siemens LB79585GB Integrated Canopy Hood, Stainless Steel
The Siemens LB79585GB canopy hood is designed to be concealed in a kitchen cabinet above the hob, revealing only its black glass cover and a smart, stainless steel frame. It can be suspended from the ceiling or flush-mounted in a ceiling space. It takes in air around its edges, in the space between the black glass and the stainless steel frame.
This hood has a high extraction rate to clear fumes from 70cm-wide cooktops. It will effectively capture grease, odours and steam through its two metallic grease filter cassettes. A saturation indicator alerts you when they need cleaning.
It has soft-touch button control for the three-speed fan, which also has a boost setting. This operates intermittently to clear intense fumes, automatically returning to the regular setting after six minutes. The hood can also operate at preset intervals.
The hood also has two low-energy LED lights, with dimmer control, and an A rating for energy efficiency.
Air circulation mode
The hood can be converted to run in recirculation mode, provided there is an adequate air intake. Air circulation operation also requires an activated carbon filter. Recirculation conversion kits are available.
- Airflow Rate
- 570m³/h (Extraction), 320m³/h (Recirculation)
- Cooker Hood Type
- H42cm x W70 x D30cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Stainless steel
- Maximum drop
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- Electric: 50cm, Gas: 65cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen
Built-in (or integrated) washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers offer a sleek and unobtrusive look