Siemens LF91BA582B Chimney Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
With its stainless steel box-chimney and slimline, angular canopy, the Siemens LF91BA582B chimney cooker hood is a stylish solution to extracting fumes from an island cooking station. It is sensor-controlled to react automatically to the level of cooking fumes and set itself at the right power level to clear the air.
This hood has a high extraction rate to capture grease, odours and steam through its three metallic grease filter cassettes. A saturation indicator alerts you when they need cleaning - you just unclip the filters and clean them in the dishwasher.
It has soft-touch button control and a remote control option for the three-speed fan, which also has two boost settings. These operate intermittently to clear intense fumes, automatically returning to the regular setting after ten minutes. The hood automatically also runs-on after cooking has finished until the air is clear.
This Siemens hood has six low-energy LED lights, with dimmer control, and an A rating for energy efficiency. It is also A-rated for blower efficiency, lighting efficiency and grease filtering efficiency.
Air circulation mode
This chimney hood can be converted to run in recirculation mode, provided there is an adequate air intake. Air circulation operation also requires an activated carbon filter. Recirculation conversion kits are available.
- Airflow Rate
- 570m³/h (Extraction), 430m³/h (Recirculation)
- Cooker Hood Type
- H74cm x W90cm x D60cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Maximum drop
- 924cm (Extraction), 104cm (Recirculation)
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Vent Type
- Extraction and Recirculation
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen