Claim an additional 3 year guarantee at no extra cost
This is in addition to our standard 2 year guarantee
For full terms and conditions and how to claim, click here.
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Disconnection of your old appliance
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets We'll need to turn the water off at the isolation valve, which is usually found on the plumbing behind old appliance. If this has seized due to limescale, we won't be able to continue
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated out-building such as a detached garage
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, please remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We'll give you the transit bolts for you to keep in case you need to move the appliance to another property
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a dishwasher installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 81701503
In a smart design, the SN258W06TG Freestanding Dishwasher from Siemens delivers outstanding results while providing all the protection you'll ever need for your dishes.
Awarded an impressive A+++ energy rating, you can rely on this innovative dishwasher to help you save on your energy bills while maintaining an environmentally friendly home.
Thanks to the aquaStop safety system, water damage of any kind is prevented for life, whether in the supply hose or from a leak in the machine.
Once autoProgramme has been activated, a smart sensor checks how dirty the water is and adjusts the dishwashing temperature accordingly, as well as when and how much clean water is added.
When the cleaning tablet is added, it falls directly into a small catch and is quickly dissolved by a precisely aimed jet of water. The detergent is then distributed evenly throughout the machine to achieve optimum cleaning results.
Using its iQdrive motor, the SN258W06TG can operate on a lower energy consumption without compromising on performance, deliver shorter programmes with optimum results, and perform quietly no matter which programme you've selected.
The TFT display shows all the programme information you need at a glance, clearly divided and organised. It also makes it easy and convenient to choose your settings.
For added versatility, the SN258W06TG is equipped with foldable, divisible levels and 6 foldable racks in the upper basket, plus glass stem holders in the lower basket.
The varioSpeed Plus feature is able to reduce wash time by up to 66% for when you need a quick clean with sparkling results.
- Wine glass tray
- Mechanical door lock
- height-adjustable top basket
- LED lighting
- Zeolith drying
- Adjustable racking
Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Yes, dedicated glasses cycle
- Digital display
- H84.5cm x W60cm x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying System
- Drying performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
Estimated Annual Water Consumption
The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- SN258W06TG Freestanding Dishwasher
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Overflow protection
An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns