Siemens WD14H420GB Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationB-rated for energy, this Siemens WD14H420GB washer dryer is an ideal solution when space is in short supply, and you need to both wash and dry your clothes. Boasting a 7kg wash load, it can wash and dry 4kg in one complete uninterrupted cycle when required. It automatically adjusts the water level according to the load size and fabric type, to save on water and energy consumption. And thanks to clever airCondensation technology, there is no water consumption during drying, unlike many washer dryers.
Special programmes include a 15-minute express wash – perfect for when you need that little black number or work shirt in a hurry, a Power Wash 60 and programmes for mixed fabrics. If you’re an outdoors person, you’ll appreciate the textile guard option, which adds a reproofing treatment to breathable fabrics to give renewed water repellence, and extends the life of your favourite outdoor clothes.
You can also avoid creased clothes by using the rinse hold button, if you can’t be there to remove laundry at the end of the spin cycle. It also includes an easy-to-read LCD panel showing time remaining and spin speed via intelligible symbols.
The tumble dryer has a sensor, for taking the guess work out of when your garments have reached the desired level of dryness, 2 heat settings, including a reduced ironing option, and with turbo condenser drying, it needs no venting. The large 32cm diameter porthole opens 165°C so it's easy to unload - and load.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D59cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- 1.19 kWh
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- 54 dB
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water extraction efficiency
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling. Before we arrive to collect it, please drain your old appliance, and if you aren't using our installation service for your new machine, disconnect it too.
- Installation, disposal and recycling services are not available in conjunction with express delivery.
- For safety reasons, the installation cannot be in a bathroom, toilet or an unheated outbuilding.
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber.
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance.
- If the product is coming directly from a supplier, installation isn’t always offered online. However, you can check if the service is available by calling 0345 604 8835 to purchase.
- We are unable to offer installation to certain postcodes – see full list.
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.
We'll connect your appliance to the water and waste pipes, switch it on, and do a test wash We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
Before you buy, please check:
- Ensure your waste pipe, water supply and electricity connections are no more than 1m away from where the appliance will be.
- For freestanding appliances, ensure you have a 13 amp 3 pin plug socket for connection.
- Unless it's a condenser tumble dryer, ensure there is an existing vent near the intended location.
- Ensure the appliance fits in your chosen location.
- For integrated or semi-integrated installations, make sure your kitchen units are able to house the new appliance - we do not offer carpentry work to modify units.
Before we deliver:
- For installation, please drain your current appliance.
- Identify where the mains water switch is in your home - check you can switch it off.