Claim an additional 3 year guarantee at no extra cost
This is in addition to our standard 2 year guarantee
For full terms and conditions and how to claim, click here.
5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Tumble Dryer Connection
- Disconnection and removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
Things to note
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, customers must remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated outbuilding such as a detached garage
- We'll only put appliance on a shelf if there's a lip to prevent toppling
Tumble Dryer Disposal
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
Things to note
- Unless you've bought a tumble dryer installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 88941603
With efficient performance and exceptional design features, the Siemens WT45H200GB Freestanding Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer will be a valuable addition to your laundry. With an easy clean filter, LED display with timer delay and stylish glossy silver door this machine is an effective yet simple to way to quickly dry your clothes.
With an A++ energy rating, the WT45H200GB will help you reduce your power use and won't be a burden on your monthly bills.
Sensor-controlled drying technology delivers perfectly dried laundry with every cycle, while the design of the drum ensures the laundry is distributed more gently and efficiently than previously possible.
Easy to use
The large display provides maximum convenience and flexibility during the drying process, showing all relevant information at a glance such as programme sequence, temperature and speed and providing helpful additional functions such as 24-hour end-time delay and much more.
- Special drying programme for functional textiles suchs as sportswear and outdoor clothing
- 40 minute quick dry programme (Rapid 40)
- Anti crease cycle 120 minutes at the end of programme
- Warning for fluff fliter and condensed water container
- Drum interior light
- Child lock
- Container for condensed water
- End of cycle buzzer
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.8cm x W59.8cm x D63.6cm
- Drainage Facility Available
- Dryer Type
Vented models discharge the water they collect outside the home. Condenser models collect water in a container that can be emptied after use. Heat pumps can operate at lower temperatures, and are gentler to laundry and more economical in energy costs
- Drying capacity
The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Final cool tumble
Final cool tumble
Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Drying Time
Maximum Drying Time
Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Model name / number
- WT45H200GB Condenser Tumble Dryer
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action
The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying
Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
- Vent Type
Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Venting Position
Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere