Siemens WT45H200GB Freestanding Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer, 8kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, White
With efficient performance and exceptional design features, the Siemens WT45H200GB Freestanding Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer will be a valuable addition to your laundry. With an easy clean filter, LED display with timer delay and stylish glossy silver door this machine is an effective yet simple to way to quickly dry your clothes.
With an A++ energy rating, the WT45H200GB will help you reduce your power use and won't be a burden on your monthly bills.
Sensor-controlled drying technology delivers perfectly dried laundry with every cycle, while the design of the drum ensures the laundry is distributed more gently and efficiently than previously possible.
Easy to use
The large display provides maximum convenience and flexibility during the drying process, showing all relevant information at a glance such as programme sequence, temperature and speed and providing helpful additional functions such as 24-hour end-time delay and much more.
- Special drying programme for functional textiles suchs as sportswear and outdoor clothing
- 40 minute quick dry programme (Rapid 40)
- Anti crease cycle 120 minutes at the end of programme
- Warning for fluff fliter and condensed water container
- Drum interior light
- Child lock
- Container for condensed water
- End of cycle buzzer
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.8cm x W59.8cm x D63.6cm
- Drainage Facility Available
- Dryer Type Information Choose between a vented or condenser tumble dryer. A vented dryer discharges the damp air produced outside the home to prevent condensation. A condenser dryer separates water from the moist air into a container which is emptied after drying.
- Heat Pump
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Drying Time Information Maximum time clothes can be dried
- Model name / number
- WT45H200GB Condenser Tumble Dryer
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
- Venting Position Information Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
Tumble Dryer Connection
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing serviceable vent that within 1 metre of the installation location
- Removal of all the packaging
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household