Silver Cross Simplifix Isofix Group 0+ Car Seat Base
Compatible with the Silver Cross Simplicity baby car seat, the Simplifix Isofix base allows you to easily and correctly fit the car seat. The simple one-click attachment allows you to connect the base to your car's Isofix system and clear indicators indicate correct fit.
With 4 individual sensors that show green when all 4 have been activated ensures that you correctly install the seat every time.The adjustable front leg feature with additional indicator allows you to see when the base has correct contact with the floor for added stabillity.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Care instructions
- Wipe clean
- H71 x W34 x D26.5cm
- Facing position
- Group band
- Group 0+ car seat
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Silver Cross Simplifix Isofix car seat base instructions
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort