Product code: 31464507
This full-sized Silver Cross Wave carrycot can be used in tandem with the Wave package, making this an ideal addition for twins or a second baby.
The roomy dimensions make the carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping and up to 6 months and the base is fully ventilated with a robust hard shell for safety.
What’s included in the box?
- Tandem carrycot.
- Rain cover, insect net & adaptors.
- Fully extendable hood with viewing window.
- Ventilation panel and pop-out sun visor with UPF50+ sun protection.
- Deep padded mattress for baby comfort.
- Packaged weight 7.57(KG)
- Age suitability (min and max) Birth to 6 Months
- Guarantee length 1 Year
- Silver Cross
- Solidia fabric, jersey lining, bamboo mattress and liner
- Silver Cross Wave
Founded in 1877, Silver Cross is one of the oldest nursery brands in the world, famous for its collection of contemporary, stylish prams and pushchairs offering modern parents the best start in life for their babies. In addition to the latest travel systems including Surf and Wayfarer, Silver Cross is also famous for its handmade, classic prams. The iconic Balmoral is still made to the highest standards here in the UK.
Offering infant car seats and lightweight strollers, Silver Cross provides families with the perfect system to suit their lifestyles. As well as baby travel, Silver Cross is also well known for its collections of high quality nursery furniture, nursery bedding, toys and gifts.More from Silver Cross
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns