Sirdar Snuggly Baby Crofter Children’s Jumper and Accessories Knitting Pattern, 5151
Product code: 55544309
- Made in the UK
Knit a cosy jumper, tank top and accessories for children aged from birth to seven years with this pattern from Sirdar.
Following this pattern you can knit a jumper and tank top with adjustable sleeve lengths, a matching hat and a snuggly blanket. Snuggly Crofter is a self-patterning Fair Isle-effect yarn which retains its softness through washing and tumble drying.
Good to know: these patterns require 2-5 balls of yarn and 4mm knitting needles. Blanket measures approximately 61 x 76cm.
Over the years fashion has played an important part in Sirdar’s development and they have built up the most amazing design archive – from the necessity of the 1940’s wartime knitter (who wanted to knit something quite glamorous as well as helping the war effort), through the fair isles and space dyes of the 1970’s, the batwings and mohairs of the 1980’s, up to the present day – Sirdar has created something from every fashion movement and has an incredibly diverse design archive.
Today, design remains at the very heart of what Sirdar does. They visit the world’s leading yarn and textiles exhibitions to find inspirational new trends in colour, yarn and design, which they translate into their own Sirdar style – a style that they hope is perfect for today’s hand knitters. Their award-winning designers produce over 350 patterns a year, and everything is done by hand in their own design studio with each pattern instruction being triple checked to ensure that it is easy to follow and that everyone can create the designs with ease.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.