Sisley Eau D'Ikar Eau de Toilette
A fresh and woody citrus composition rich with fine natural essences.
An Eau de Toilette for men, from Sisley. Vibrant, original, masculine, with a name synonymous with poetic ambition.
Capturing the deep desire in man to fly. A high-quality fragrance of elegant simplicity rich in beautiful natural essences. The main note is lentisk, a Mediterranean shrub.
Lentisk is present in the top note, middle note and base note. The vivacity of citrus highlights the essence of lentisk with crisp green notes. Elegant and refined flowers accompany the uncompromising lentisk that evokes sweetness and warmth. Dark and powerful woods come to develop sensual and seductive notes at the lentisk heart.
An artwork bottle, symbol of a myth revisited. Crystalline, clear, carved in hollow with an abstract wing, pure and transparent and a man’s torso fashioned in the thick of the glass. A piece by Bronislaw Krzysztof.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Eau D'Ikar
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy