Sisley Eau de Sisley 2 Eau de Toilette
A fresh, aquatic and woody composition.
An Eau de Toilette for women from Sisley. Light, fresh and sheer, Eau de Sisley 2 is like a white floral dress dotted with green. It reinvents the green note, imparting a delicate, serene and natural sensuality.
Its top note is fresh and green, evoking the subtle scent of sap, combined with the soft spiciness of Cardamom, Bergamot and a touch of Basil.
Its floral heart is composed of Water Lily, Egyptian Jasmine, Cyclamen and Rose. Its base combines the sensuality of Patchouli and Vetiver with the woody elegance of Cedar and Sandalwood.
Eau de Sisley Perfumes: 3 creative takes on the freshness of chypre, perfect for every occasion or mood, each revealing another facet of this classic scent.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Eau de Sisley 2
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy