Sisley Eau Tropicale Eau de Toilette
An Eau de Toilette for women, from Sisley. Fresh, floral and sunny with a fragrance reminiscent of the intriguing, sultry and perfumed atmosphere that prevails after a tropical rainstorm. A delightful escape to the heart of a far-flung, mysterious land filled with the song of colorful birds, delicious fruits and exotic flower accords.
Its sparkling, fresh surge highlights the exotic floral notes accentuated by zesty Bergamot and dazzling Ginger. A floral feminine heart within which blossoms a sunny, airy Tuberose magnified by the elegance of the Violet and the radiance of the Rose. A sensual, woody scent softened by Ambrette seeds reveals a pure Patchouli enhanced by a dry Cedar.
- Fragrance Range
- Eau Tropicale
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy