Product code: 46256322Phytobuste + décolleté is an intensive firming bust compound to preserve the beauty of the bust, a particularly fragile and delicate zone.
Its formula combines three main actions:
1. An immediate toning effect: Oat seed extract smoothes the décolleté and immediately firms up the breast, for a sensation of a smoother, more toned bust in a few minutes. The sculpting texture of Phytobuste+décolleté reinforces the immediate toning effect.
2. A long-term firming action: the new firming Phyto-Complex with extracts of Centella Asiatica and Walnut Tree helps improve the skin's elasticity while Rye extract optimizes the mechanical resistance of the dermis*, especially to gravity, and gives tonicity and resilience to the skin.
3. An instant supply of moisture and nutrition: Shea butter, Sunflower oil and Glycerin of vegetable origin, moisturize, nourish and beautify the skin.
From the first application, the skin of the décolleté is smoothed and intensely moisturized. With repeated applications, the breasts are more sculpted and the bust’s natural support is reinforced.
Its fresh and sculpting texture is rapidly absorbed.
*in vitro test on the ingredient
- Body care type
- Firming & Shaping
- Body Lotions
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'. More from Sisley
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy