Product code: 46255408
The Self Tanning Hydrating Facial Skin Care offers a natural and uniform tan for an immediately moisturised and radiant golden skin:
- The face is ideally tanned thanks to a rapid and long-lasting colouration, closest to the natural tan
- The skin is intensely moisturised thanks to a quenching complex of active ingredients that continuously retains water. The skin is softer, more supple and luminous
Its light and silky texture offers a very soft finish on the skin and allows an even application without leaving marks on the face.
The formula's advantage: Alpine Rose extract, powerful antioxidant ingredient, promotes radiance to the complexion. The skin reflects the light better, the tan is more radiant and even. Suitable for very light to dark skins.
- Hibiscus flower extract: exfoliates and provides a radiant and even tan
- Sesame essential extract: provides a long-lasting tan
- Alpine Rose extract: provides a radiant tan
- A quenching complex of active ingredients (Biosaccharides solution, Stevia leaf extract, Glycerin of plant origin): moisturises
Throughout the year, the skin is lastingly and evenly tanned and is perfectly moisturised and comfortable.
How to use:
Apply a thin, even layer onto clean and dry skin. Wash hands after use. Repeat application every 2-3 days to adjust the intensity of your tan.
- Body Area
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Self Tan
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.