Sisley Sisleÿa Radiance Anti-Ageing Concentrate, 30ml
Helps the face regain the natural radiance of younger-looking skin.
Sisleÿa Radiance Anti-Aging Concentrate is specifically formulated to address radiance in a global way. Its formula acts on 3 levels:
- brings luminosity to the face and décolleté (Cactus Pear Flower Extract and Vitamin A Palmitate)
- reduces the appearance of dark spots caused by natural aging and photo-induced aging (Nasturtium, White Mulberry, Scutellaria and Alkekengi calyx extracts)
- restores the complexion's natural radiance (Lavender, Geranium and Rosewood essential oils)
Its fluid silky texture is rapidly absorbed. The complexion is more radiant, more luminous and the intensity of dark spots is visibly diminished.
Apply 2 or 3 pumps, morning and evening, to perfectly clean and dry skin, to face, neck ans décolleté, by itself or under your regular skin care. Suitable for all skin types. For optimal results, avoid sun exposure without protection.
Exceptional results after just 4 weeks of use: the complexion looks more radiant, fresher and more luminous. The intensity of dark spots is visibly reduced, the skin looks even, smooth and resplendent; it looks younger.
Nasturtium, White Mulberry, Scutellaria: lighten dark spots
Alkekengi Calyx extract: anti-free radical
Lavender (essential oil): soothes and balances geranium (essential oil): tones
Cactus Pear Flower extract: boosts cell renewal
White Marrubium: soothes
Vitamin A: regenerates
Rosewood (essential oil): tones
- Ageing concern
- Pigmentation & Age Spots
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
- All Types
- Treatment Effect
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy