Sisley Skinleÿa Anti-Aging Foundation, 11 Sweet Shell
All the Sisley skincare expertise in a new foundation, as light as a second skin, created to correct visible signs of aging.
- A “second skin” make-up effect
- An enhanced complexion
- An instantly smoothed and luminous skin
- Signs of aging and fatigue are reduced in appearance
- Skin radiates with youthfulness
- Immediately, Skinleÿa smoothes the skin’s surface
- Skinleÿa revives complexion radiance
- Day after day, Skinleÿa combats the signs of aging
- Active ingredients selected for triple anti-free radical protection
- Skinleÿa moisturises and softens skin
Directions for use: Skinleÿa is very easy to apply, using either fingertips or a brush. Application using a brush allows a subtle, natural finish with no caking. Apply Skinleÿa with smooth strokes using the Foundation Brush, starting in the middle and blending outwards towards the hairline, ears and neck. Avoid drawing attention to hollows and shadows (nasolabial furrows, eye contour etc). Can be used alone, or with a touch of powder applied afterwards.
7 natural shades to enhance all skin tones. Sold with a professional foundation brush.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Foundation Finish
- Foundation Type
Sisley is a French luxury beauty brand, created by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. The family-owned company creates the highest quality skincare and make-up products, combining the best of nature and science. The brand is renowned for its anti-ageing range, face masks and award winning sun care. It is also well known for its fine perfumes which are created in the tradition of the French 'haute parfumerie'.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy